TERMS OF SERVICES
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
Last Revised: 2021-05-26 15:54:41
This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between Black Monarch Entertainment, LLC, registered address 777 Figueroa Street, Suite 4600, DPT 2043, Los Angeles, CA 90017, United States, California (“Company”) and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website https://www.oliviacharmaine.com (“Site”) or the date of electronic acceptance.
Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AS LAST REVISED, DO NOT USE (OR CONTINUE TO USE) THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES.
This Site and the Services are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or any corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, Company finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement.
RULES OF USER CONDUCT
By using this Site You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this Site, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You will not use this Site in a manner that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses,
- Cryptocurrency Miners or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, using many resources, disrupting, damaging, or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware.
You will not:
- copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site, except where expressly authorized by Company,
- copy or duplicate this Terms of Services agreement, which was created with the help of the TermsHub.io and the Terms and Conditions Generator,
- modify or alter any part of this Site or any of its related technologies,
- access Companies Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself.
In addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this Section apply specifically to your use of Companies Content posted to Site. Companies Content on this Site, including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Companies Content”), are owned by or licensed to Black Monarch Entertainment, LLC in perpetuity, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection.
Companies Content is provided to you “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” for your information and personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of Company. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right or license is granted by this Agreement.
YOUR USE OF USER CONTENT
Some of the features of this Site may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice (“User Submissions”), or (b) literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos (together with User Submissions, “User Content”). By posting or publishing User Content to this Site, you represent and warrant to Company that (i) you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or via the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and (ii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Companies Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this Site, the Companies Content or the User Content therein.
COMPANIES USE OF USER CONTENT
The provisions in this Section apply specifically to Companies use of User Content posted to Site.
You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your User Content or User Content that is submitted by you, and the consequences of, and requirements for, distributing it.
With Respect to User Submissions, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your User Submissions are entirely voluntary.
- Your User Submissions do not establish a confidential relationship or obligate Company to treat your User Submissions as confidential or secret.
- Company has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your User Submissions, and no compensation is due to you or to anyone else for any intentional or unintentional use of your User Submissions.
Company shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any User Submissions posted to this Site, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any User Submissions posted to this Site for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or to anyone else.
With Respect to User Content, by posting or publishing User Content to this Site, you authorize Company to use the intellectual property and other proprietary rights in and to your User Content to enable inclusion and use of the User Content in the manner contemplated by this Site and this Agreement.
You hereby grant Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content in connection with this Site, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of this Site in any media formats and through any media channels without restrictions of any kind and without payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. You also hereby grant each User of this Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through this Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content as permitted through the functionality of this Site and under this Agreement.
The above licenses granted by you in your User Content terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Content from this Site. You understand and agree, however, that Company may retain (but not distribute, display, or perform) server copies of your User Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content are perpetual and irrevocable.
Company generally does not pre-screen User Content but reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to do so and decide whether any item of User Content is appropriate and/or complies with this Agreement. Company may remove any item of User Content if it violating this Agreement, at any time and without prior notice.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Company. Company assumes no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, Company does not censor or edit the content of any third-party websites. By using this Site you expressly release Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. Accordingly, Company encourages you to be aware when you leave this Site and to review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each other website that you may visit.
DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND/OR (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAME.
IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL (I) CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR (II) CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (VI) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VIII) ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT IS DEFAMATORY, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, “X-RATED”, OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND/OR (IX) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN ADDITION, You SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this Site or the Services found at this Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed upon or incurred by Company directly or indirectly arising from (i) your use of and access to this Site; (ii) your violation of any provision of this Agreement or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our policies, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site on 24/7 basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site may be inaccessible for any reason including, but not limited to, periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time, or other causes beyond our control including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links or other failures.
You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this Site on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto.
Company reserves the right to cease offering or providing any of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice. Although Company makes great effort to maximize the lifespan of all its Services, there are times when a Service we offer will be discontinued. If that is the case, that product or service will no longer be supported by Company. In such case, Company will either offer a comparable Service for you to migrate to or a refund. Company will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.
NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
Company makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this Site are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction, and access to this Site from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited. Users who choose to access this Site are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations.
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States, California, to the exclusion of conflict of law rules.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms of Services will be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim must be arbitrated on an individual basis, and must not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration must be conducted in United States, California, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
TITLES AND HEADINGS
The titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein.
Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address:
Black Monarch Entertainment, LLC
777 Figueroa Street, Suite 4600, DPT 2043, Los Angeles, CA 90017
United States, California
The terms “You,” “Your,” “Yours” and “User” refer to the entity/person/organization using our Site.
When this Policy mentions “We”, “Us,” and “Our” it refers to Black Monarch Entertainment, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
For any questions regarding this Policy or any requests regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect the information You provide to us and this information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between You and us and allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
- Account Signup Information. When You create the account, we ask You to provide the signup information, such as Email, Name.
- Communications, Chats, Messaging. When you communicate with us through email or any other way, we collect information about your communication and any information You choose to provide or disclose. In order to answer your request, we may access information provided by email, chats, purchase history, etc.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you use our Site or contact us directly we may collect information, including your personal information, about the way you act in our Site, the services You use and how You use them.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between You and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Site.
- Log data and Device information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Site, even if you have not created an Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Browser type.
THE WAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process your information adhering to the general data processing principles.
We may use the information we collect through our Site for a number of reasons, including to:
- to identify user
- to stay connected
- to request feedback
We will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate business interests.
You may find more information about how to delete cookies, as well as the other useful information related to the use of the cookies, on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Site may have links to other websites. Please review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use your personal data, because we do not control their policies and personal data processing practices.
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligation, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will retain your personal information not longer than you keep your account, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulations to retain your personal information longer.
If you would like to stop us using your personal information, you shall request that we erase your personal information and close your Account. Please note that even after deletion of your account we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
We have implemented security measures designed to protect the personal information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by us, the transmission of information via internet, email or text message is not completely secure. We do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your personal information.
We therefore encourage you to avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information of which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our Site or Services, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are entitled to a range of rights regarding the protection of your personal information. Those rights are:
- The right to access the information we have about you. If you wish to access your personal information that we collect, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to rectify inaccurate information about you. You can correct, update or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to object the processing. When we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in your country of residence in the event where your rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
- The right to erase any data concerning you. You may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
APPLICATION OF POLICY
Our Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our Site and, if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
We assume that all Users of this Site have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our Site. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 10. Continued use of this Site implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
If you have any further questions regarding the data we collect, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us at the details as indicated above.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables our Site features and functionality. For example, cookies can enable us to identify your device and secure your access to the Site. Cookies also allow the Site to remember information about your browsing on the Site for a while and to recognize you the next time you visit the Site. All this allows us to give you the opportunity to use the Site comfortably and to make the Site even more user-friendly.
- To understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access our Site from other websites or devices such as your computer or your mobile device.
- To recognize the returning visitors of the Site. Cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience. Cookies also help avoiding re-registration or re-filling of the information by you each time you visit the Site.
- To analyze your habits so that the functioning of the Site would be convenient, efficient and would conform to your needs and expectations.
- To measure the flows of the information and data being sent to our Site. We use the cookies for accumulation of statistical data about the number of users of the Site and their use of the Site.
What cookies do we use?
Each time you visit our Site, the long-term (persistent) cookies may be created, which stay in your browser after you sign-up and will be read by us when you return to our Site and not deleted after you finish browsing our Site, and the short-term (session) cookies, which expire or are deleted after you finish browsing our Site (i.e. they usually last during the current visit to our Site or browsing session).
Cookies used by the Company:
- Strictly required or necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable storage of information filled by you during the browsing session, enable you to log into secure areas of our Site. Without these cookies operation of the Site would be impossible or its functioning may be severely affected.
- Preferences cookies. These improve the functional performance of our Site and make it easier for you to use. These cookies remember the settings selected by the Visitors (for example, the settings of language or currency). With the use of these cookies, the Visitors may avoid the changes of settings during each visit of the Site. These cookies also remember changes made by you in the Site (for example, in case you leave comment on the Site). These cookies do not track your behavior in other websites.
- Marketing and Retargeting. These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.
- We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). The information collected by Google Analytics is transmitted to and stored with Google. Google may transmit the information collected by Google Analytics to the third parties as required by the law or when those third parties process the information in the name of Google. We recommend consulting the Google Privacy and Cookies Policy on a separate and regular basis.
How to refuse or block cookies?
Many web browsers are set so that they would automatically accept all cookies.
You may refuse and make a preference which cookies you allow by choosing it in our Cookie Notice. Also all the cookies will be set if you accept all by clicking “Accept All” on our Cookie notice.
The Visitors may, at their discretion, manage, block or delete cookies, if the settings of their browser or device enable them to do so. Nevertheless, if you refuse or block the cookies or other similar technologies, some functions of the Site may be inaccessible to you or they may operate not properly.
We draw your attention that necessary cookies are critical for functioning of our Site, and in case of your objections, some features of the Site may not work or may not work properly.
You may require that we delete all the data about you, as collected and processed with the help of the cookies, by contacting to the email address email@example.com.
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our Site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may find more information about how to delete cookies, as well as the other useful information related to the use of the cookies, on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.